General Information About the Journal
Main parameters: journal’s frequency: 4 publications annually; language: Ukrainian, Russian, English; length of a publication: 8 conventional printed pages; run of a publication: min. 100 copies; geography of distribution: Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Finland, France.
Over the past 5 years, a total of 20 issues of the Theory and Practice of Social Systems Management journal of research and practice came out. 293 research articles were published by authors who are scientists not only from Ukraine, but also scientists from Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Poland, Russia, Romania, Finland and France.
The reference copies of the latest issues of the Theory and Practice of Social Systems Management journal of research and practice which come off the press are sent out within 10 days to the addresses of research libraries identified by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Each of the articles of the research collection is subject to external and internal peer review; and peer review involves experts whose academic degree and academic title are not lower than these of the authors; and an abstract in English is provided.
The editorial board’s activities are coordinated by the Coordination board led by O.G. Romanovsky, Head of Department of Pedagogy and Psychology of Social Systems Management, Corresponding member of the National Academy of Pedagogical sciences, Academician of the Academy of Higher School of Ukraine, Academician of the Academy of Political Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Pedagogical sciences, Professor. A number of famous Ukrainian scientists, such as V.P. Andrushchenko, V.M. Babayev, V.Yu. Bykov, O.E. Kovalenko, V.G. Kremen, V.I. Lugovy, I.F. Prokopenko, Ye.I. Sokol, L.L. Tovazhnyansky are members of the journal’s Coordination board. In 2015, some reputed scientists from abroad such as O. Aarna (Estonia), T. Gardotska (Poland), R.A. Kopytov (Latvia), R.R. Masirova (Kazakhstan), S.Holtta (Finland) were invited to work as members of the Coordination board.
The Coordination board determines the editorial policy of the journal, promotes it among representatives of the scientific community and directs and controls the editorial board’s activities. Leading scientists are involved within the editorial board’s activities, whose scientific and methodological and professional level makes it possible not only to perform qualitative peer review of the materials submitted for review, but also ensures a constant improvement of the quality of the content of the journal. The members of the editorial board are doctors of sciences in the relevant field of science, among which at least three doctors of sciences are full-time employees of the founding universities. The editorial board’s staff is approved by the academic councils of the founding universities. Information on the members of the journal’s Coordination board and editorial board is available on the journal’s website, and in each next issue of the journal.
Journal’s Image and Positioning in the International Scientometric Databases
The Theory and Practice of Social Systems Management journal of research and practice is popular with scientists not only due to the authority of the publication, but also due to the reasonable pricing policy of the publication in terms of payment for editorial services and publishing. In addition, the employees of the founding universities have the opportunity to submit articles for review by the editorial board out of turn, which significantly shortens the waiting time for the publication of the materials submitted.
The administration of the founding institution, Coordination board and editorial board of the Theory and Practice of Social Systems Management journal of research and practice carry out systematic organizational work to improve the journal’s image and authority among the scientific community in Ukraine and foreign countries:
– The journal received an ISSN number; it is listed in the periodicals directory of the Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory database (New Jersey, USA) and RSCI (Russia);
– The home page of the Theory and Practice of Social Systems Management journal of research and practice was created on the Open Journal Systems electronic resource, where you can find both general information on the journal and full electronic versions of the journal. The journal’s home page is available at: http://journals.uran.ua/tpuss/issue/archive;
– All issues of the journal of research and practice are submitted electronically to V.I. Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine http://www.irbis-nbuv.gov.ua/cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis_64.exe?Z21ID=&I21DBN=UJRN&P21DBN=UJRN&S21STN=1&S21REF=10&S21FMT=juu_all&C21COM=S&S21CNR=20&S21P01=0&S21P02=0&S21P03=PREF=&S21COLORTERMS=0&S21STR=Tipuss;
– The journal is available on the eLIBRARY.RU scientific electronic library resource, and the articles of each issue of the journal are positioned in the bibliographic database of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) http://elibrary.ru/title_about.asp?id=54449;
– Work is underway to include the Theory and Practice of Social Systems Management journal of research and practice to the Index Copernscus scientometric database (Poland).